Friday, May 6, 2011

you fancy, huh?

spring has sprung and thus, creepers are creepin'!  today when i was on an errand at the restaurant depot (my life is so much like Top Chef), i got hit on by (no shit) a guy with one arm and one eye.  he mumbled "you look good girl look good girl look good, " in a gruff voice a little too close.  the lack of arm meant he could sidle closer to me, and creep more effectively than the average creeper could.  love, you come in many forms...
while being hit on by a gross stranger is not always welcome, it got me thinking.  why is it easy for a stranger to approach me with a compliment?  it's not like i accepted it graciously.  i rolled my eyes, turned and kept shopping for coffee lids.  but really, maybe i should be creeping a little more on myself...i vow to try it from now on.  look in the mirror and fill myself with confidence. 
girl you look good
look good girl
look good!

on a separate note,  this week my goal is to earn 49 APs (activity points).  my week starts on wednesday and i already have 20, so i'm off to a great start.

No comments:

Post a Comment